Are you looking for a Spiritual Director?
I provide a nonjudgemental spiritual space accompanying you on a journey as holy ground.
Hello, I would love to help you with your spiritual wellness and wholeness.
I am a spirit filled Christian woman dedicating her life to sharing the saving graces of Jesus with you during this time in your life.
Through the nearly forty years of ministry experience, I am able to bring the love of Jesus through a style of ministry where I listen, share and pray with and for you. I believe we are stronger together as Christian companions through life.
This is a Christian, faith-based organization with trained, certified, and vetted pastoral ministers who have experience with spiritual direction and counseling.
Leaving the crowd behind, the disciples got into the boat in which Jesus was already sitting, and they took him with them. Other boats sailed with them. (Mk4:36)
Programs offered at a retreat house, church or remote.
Sessions can include small or large group talks or one on one accompaniment.
Here are some programs which may address the resistance:
4.Healing broken places in life
5.Care and Compassion for survivors of clergy abuse (emotionally or sexually)
6.12 Steps of Alcoholic Anonymous-
7.Adult Children of Alcoholics in the workplace
9.Finding hope in the fog of life
10.Adult children of parental loss (death or divorce)
A four week course on discernment of spirits and the application to daily life. Classes will online and can be held in a week format or once a week for four weeks.
12 weeks of walking through the exercises of St Ignatian with others. Groups will meet once a week with a facilitator. Program will start in early June of 2023.
Weekly discussions around the readings, prayer and listening to the voice of God.
Using Ignatian Adventure by Kevin O'Brien, SJ.
Click below to start a group in your home, church or on zoom.
Doctor of Ministry (candidate) 2022-2024
Spirituality and Education
Catholic Theological Union, Chicago, IL
Master of Divinity 1993-1998
Theological Educational Leadership
Loyola University, Chicago, IL
Master of Health Science 1988-1991
Alcoholic Anonymous, Family Systems, Prevention and Recovery
Governors State Univ, University Park, IL
Bachelor of Arts 1981-1985
Saint Leo, FL
· More than 30 years’ experience as an online educator, professional speaker, instructional designer, project managing director, and community organizer.
· Strong relationship/team building, emotional and conversation intelligence leader, strategic and critical thinking as well as adaptive to ever-changing environments.
· Tends to personal wellness and spiritual holiness.
· Extensive experience with and passion for designing, recruiting, mentoring, personal processing, and empowering individuals in a diverse, multi-cultural setting.
· Flexible, collaborative, hard-working, charismatic personality. Eager to contribute to institutional success through strong organizational skills, attention to detail, project management, conflict management, and being focused on bringing out the best in others. Driven and enterprising in stressful, fast-paced settings.
• Team Building & Mentoring • Empathetic Listening & Connection
• Spiritual seeker and director
• Developer of courses using learning management systems (Canvas, Brightspace, Moodle, WebCT, and Blackbaud.
• Faculty Recruiter, Relationship Development, and coaching
• Emotional and conversation intelligence for conflict management
• Strategic Visioning & Planning
• Verbal and Written Communication • Diversity & Inclusion Competency
• Public Speaking • Event Planning
• Problem Solving • Curriculum Planning & Writing
• Staff Supervision & Training • Print, E-Communication, & Social Media Writing
Adjunct Professor online (January 2023- Present)
College of St. Joseph, Standish, Maine
• Course taught: Embracing the Mercy Tradition
• Developed Ministry Course (Brightspace)for July 2023
• Equipped and confident with using Brightspace/D2L
• Assign homework and projects to helped students learn the material
Adjunct Professor online and onsite (January 2002 to Present)
University of St Francis, Joliet, IL
• Courses taught: Morality, Christianity in the Modern World and Religions in America
• Developed course curriculum for Religions in America
• Managed courses using Instructure / Canvas, Web Ct and Blackbaud
• Delivered lectures and lead class discussions
Course Facilitator (January 2016 to Present)
University of Notre Dame (Satellite Theological Education Program)
Course taught: General Directory on Catechesis, Youth Ministry 101- 202, Writings of St. Paul, and Women in Catholicism
Diocesan Director of Religious Education (February 2020 – July 2022)
Diocese of Venice in Florida
• Develop and implement strategic plan, including a unique program of leadership training and best practices to empower more than 1100 catechists and teachers to engage their peers and do effective community outreach. Also developed courses online using the Teachify (free) and Canvas LMS platform in conjunction with Institute for Catholic Studies.
• Create and establish a new, innovative office and strategic plan dedicated to engaging youth through community building, networking, mentoring, event planning, and social media engagement by developing a Young Catholic Leadership program for youth between the ages of 16-21.
· Lead and supervise the recruitment and hiring of a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual team of 60 Director of Religious Education and Youth Ministers in parish programs comprised of 10,000 children and 1100 catechists.
· Analyze and interpret multiple levels of feedback and market research data to identify customer satisfaction, business needs, and recommend solutions to improve operations, target deliverables, and participation at scale.
· Establish and support strong work relationships with management peers and coworkers and build constructive relationships with outside organizations to share information and influence positive change.
· Prepare and oversee annual budget of $500,000 for the office to implement network-wide training and projects.
· Quickly and effectively resolved any conflicts, behavioral issues, questions, difficulties, or concerns of parents, teachers, and volunteers.
· Plan, organize, and execute a series of large in-person and virtual events aimed at cultural diversification including annual catechetical conference, Rite of Election and Adult Confirmation liturgies and parish mission, interaction, integration, and inclusion that to date has drawn up to 2000 people in Spanish and English.
· Increase collaboration across department managers and cross-functional teams to ensure coordination, sustainable integration, and advancement on a large scale of organization's core values and strategic objectives, serving 1 million members across over 60 parishes (branches).
Parish Vitality and Lifelong Formation Coordinator (June 2016 to February 2020)
Archdiocese of Chicago
· Was resource in leadership development for volunteers and paid staff in baptismal preparation, marriage preparation, youth and young adult ministry, adult education, preschool to high school religious education in parishes and Catholic Schools, pastoral care of the sick and bereavement ministry for 64 parishes in Vicariate 2. Developed curriculum and trained volunteers who were in leadership positions using emotional intelligence models.
· Planned, implemented, and executed courses in Catechist Certification formation using the 4 pillars of the Catechism. Classes were a requirement for all catechetical leaders including Catholic School teachers using online management systems.
· Led groups in person and online regarding priest sexual abuse crisis focused on protecting children and vulnerable adults. Served as lead agent for audits and distributed best practices for volunteers.
· Renew my Church Initiative which is consolidating parish resources, ministries, and possible parish buildings among 3-5 parishes (groupings) which involved community organizing and management.
· Participated and was trained in materials and resources using the Divine Renovation network, ALPHA in the Catholic Context and FOCUS missionaries on college campuses.
Hospital Chaplain (PRN- hospital rounds and on call) (2002-2014)
Northwestern Hospital Systems, McHenry County, IL
Director of Intellectual Path, Institute for Deacon Formation, (2003-2014)
University of St. Mary of the Lake / Mundelein Seminary, Mundelein, IL
Director of Religious Education, (1997-2002)
St Patrick Catholic Church, McHenry, IL
Religion Teacher, Campus Minister, (1993-1997)
Carmel High School, Mundelein, IL
Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry, (1988-1993)
St James Catholic Church, Arlington Heights, IL
Director of Religious Education, (1986-1988)
St Clotilde Catholic Church, Chicago, IL
Copyright © 2023 Center for Spiritual Renewal Florida - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder